[TYPO3-templavoila] TV page module not showing CEs when "Show page language version" is used

Joerg Wagner [Digilog] lists.typo3.org at digilog.de
Thu Apr 18 17:03:46 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I have a problem in my TV page module:

It happens when editor users use the setting "Show page language
version" in the tab "Localization view" at the very top of TV's page module.

If they set it to something other than the default language, the TV page
module does not show ANY content elements. If they revert the setting
back to the default language, all content elements are shown again.

This only happens on some pages, and I cannot find a difference between
these pages and the others. The have no ext templates, they have
identical page settings, everything looks identical.
They also render the foreign language versions in frontend.
It is just the backend that does not show the CEs if this setting is
changed.

I would be thankful for any hint where to look. I really cannot figure
out what distinguishes the affected pages from all the others.

System:
TYPO3 4.5.25
TV 1.7.0  (cannot update to 1.8.0 as server is running PHP 5.2.x)

Cheers, Jörg.