[TYPO3-templavoila] The content structure for this lanuage differs from the default language.

Joerg Wagner [Digilog] lists.typo3.org at digilog.de
Thu Apr 18 16:44:56 CEST 2013

Hi Tolleiv,

I have the same problem:  Users with restricted rights see that warning
message in all pages of the website.
mod.web_txtemplavoilaM1.adminOnlyPageStructureInheritance is NOT set
anywhere in TSconfig, so it defaults to "fallback".

I have compared the content elements of several pages down to the last
element and I cannot find any difference between the language versions.
They content elements are completely identical.
So I do not understand what this message is telling me and I do not know
how to remove it.

Can you explain?

Cheers, Jörg.