[TYPO3-templavoila] get content with help of API for ke_search

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed May 30 14:59:20 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 30-5-2012 13:58, Stefan Frömken wrote:
> But in that case I have to build a TSFE in BE. I have to make a sys_page
> instance. I have to create a TT-Object and so on. I see the problems
> with versionOL and many other problem when I'm starting that way. Maybe
> you have a good script to have a full working and problem-free TSFE
> within BE?!

The most reliable frontend is .... the frontend.

Crawler calls the frontend to get FE output. It does have an
authentication service to be able to see the output as a user group
would see it. Maybe you can get some inspiration from that extension? It
has code to protect the auth service against abuse.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!