[TYPO3-templavoila] get content with help of API for ke_search

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed May 30 15:19:36 CEST 2012

Am 30.05.2012 14:59, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
> Hi,
>
> On 30-5-2012 13:58, Stefan Frömken wrote:
>> But in that case I have to build a TSFE in BE. I have to make a sys_page
>> instance. I have to create a TT-Object and so on. I see the problems
>> with versionOL and many other problem when I'm starting that way. Maybe
>> you have a good script to have a full working and problem-free TSFE
>> within BE?!
>
> The most reliable frontend is .... the frontend.
>
> Crawler calls the frontend to get FE output. It does have an
> authentication service to be able to see the output as a user group
> would see it. Maybe you can get some inspiration from that extension? It
> has code to protect the auth service against abuse.

@Stefan, this way, you can use the classic index way and also use the
classic crawler.

Regards
Kay

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach