[TYPO3-templavoila] include a plugin in a fce

Felix Schubert input at fescon.de
Wed May 18 16:30:51 CEST 2011

Hi TV-Gurus,

during my investigations how to include a plugin - in my case
imagecycle - during the last days I found less information on the web
and in the newsgroup.

First didn't saw that there was a reply to Steffen's first answer I
tried to include the flexform_ds.xml in my element - which is shown in
the backend but doesn't store any values ;-)

So I'm still searching for a hint how to include the plugin in my FCE -
I don't need the whole flexform - in the end presenting the field for
choosing the images in the backend would be enough.

So anybody outthere who can give me that hint?

Thx in advance

Felix