[TYPO3-templavoila] include a plugin in a fce

Koen Van Nuffelen koen_typo3 at obiwebs.be
Sat May 21 02:21:28 CEST 2011

Hi Felix,

If you only want to be able to choose the images, it's rather simple to
include imagecycle into an FCE.

Make an FCE and include an Element with element preset: none (Typoscript
only)

In Configuration -> Data processing -> Typoscript code add:
10 < plugin.tx_imagecycle_pi1

XML result:

<field_image type="array">
	<tx_templavoila type="array">
		<title>Banner</title>
		<sample_data type="array">
			<numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
		</sample_data>
		<eType>none</eType>
		<TypoScript><![CDATA[10 < plugin.tx_imagecycle_pi1]]></TypoScript>
		<proc type="array">
			<int>0</int>
			<HSC>0</HSC>
			<stdWrap></stdWrap>
		</proc>
		<preview></preview>
		<description></description>
	</tx_templavoila>
</field_image>

You can add the pictures in page properties -> Extended (last tab) ->
Images from Upload (This is on the page where you include the FCE)
=> you even have more settings here.

You can put the rest of the settings of the imagecycle plugin in an
extension Template.

Have a nice weekend,
grts,

Koen