[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE Fields not showing in BE
mathias.petermann at unic.com
Tue May 17 15:29:36 CEST 2011
I've created a FCE using TV 1.5.5 on a TYPO3 4.5.2.
In Templavoila everything looks normal. (None of the mapped fields seem to have a problem since they don't have any yellow triangles)
After inserting a FCE to an empty page I see which fields should be available in the FCE (the fieldnames are listed in bold), but when I want to edit that FCE all I see is the Headlines (Header, Type and Subheader) which are displayed on every FCE even when I didn't map any headerfields.
The FCE has a plain input field, a RTE field, a image field and a link field, but none of them are displayed (I've checked the HTML for elements with 'display:none' or something like that, but there was nothing)
There's one FCE which is working and this is the FCE containing other content elements (Element Preset: Page-Content-Elements).
Both FCEs are mapped with the same TV & TYPO3 version, so I'm a bit confused why one of them doesn't work.
Non-Working FCE DS XML: http://pastebin.com/1fXZQ5wR
Working FCE DS XML: http://pastebin.com/fPcNMP4g
If you need further information to assist me just let me know.
More information about the TYPO3-project-templavoila