[TYPO3-templavoila] INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT inside of templavoila_framework skin

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Thu Jan 27 06:10:25 CET 2011

HI Domi,

I don't believe you can use a constant in the path for INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT

Unless you are trying something unusual you could just put the TS in your header.ts file into the skin_typoscript.ts file for the skin instead.

Thanks,
Ron Hall

Busy Noggin, Inc.
a web development agency

www.busynoggin.com
templavoila.busynoggin.com

Twitter: busynoggin (general web tweets)
Twitter: typo3ron (for TYPO3 specific tweets)

Facebook: Keep track of Busy Noggin, Inc. by clicking "like" on our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/BusyNogginInc