[TYPO3-templavoila] Conditional Templavoila Content Element display through Data Structure

regis.tedone at free.fr regis.tedone at free.fr
Mon Jan 31 15:01:07 CET 2011

Using last Typo3 4.5 LTS and Templavoila 1.5.3

I would like to display Templavoila Page Content Element according to :

- one variable for the content Element set by an additional field in tt_content table (tx_contentzone)
- a Country user choice stored in a cookie set on site home page.

tx_contentzone could have 3 values :
0 > Entire World (The content element should be viewed by everybody)
1 > North America (The content element should only be viewed by United state or Canada)
2 > Rest of the world (The content element should be viewed by everybody except United state or Canada)

By default, the Data processing > Typoscript code of my Templavoila Content Element is :

10= RECORDS
10.source.current=1
10.tables = tt_content

So I've got two question :

In the Data processing Typoscript code, how to retrieve current value of tt_content : tx_contentzone ?

An inclusion of a php lib could easily retrieve Cookie value, to know the user choice country.

Then what typoscript condition code I have to use here to display Content element according to x_contentzone value and the user country cookie value ?

THX for answers.
Regis ...

NB : I don't want to use Typo3 multi language system to reach the goal......