[TYPO3-templavoila] Problem after upgrade to 4.5beta1

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 25 14:50:22 CET 2010

Hi Steffen,

On 25-11-2010 9:44, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> the problem was elsewhere in em and i fixed it already, so your
> patch/commit isn't needed anymore. But i will verify it again.

16495 made it into the core before you committed the ultimate fix. I
already mentioned in the RFC that I expected it to be a temporary fix,
but at least it made it possible to install extensions with BE modules
in the EM on trunk.
Judging from the code I saw that it needed more refactoring, but I had
no idea how soon you could continue work on the EM.

Thanks for the quick work on the proper fix!

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert