[TYPO3-templavoila] Problem after upgrade to 4.5beta1

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Nov 25 18:06:52 CET 2010

Hi,

Jigal van Hemert schrieb:
> Hi Steffen,
>
> On 25-11-2010 9:44, Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> the problem was elsewhere in em and i fixed it already, so your
>> patch/commit isn't needed anymore. But i will verify it again.
>
> 16495 made it into the core before you committed the ultimate fix. I
> already mentioned in the RFC that I expected it to be a temporary fix,
> but at least it made it possible to install extensions with BE modules
> in the EM on trunk.
> Judging from the code I saw that it needed more refactoring, but I had
> no idea how soon you could continue work on the EM.

The main goal is to isolate functionality. This is already done with the
introduction pacjage, where t3x file is installed and enabled without
instancing the complete module. At the moment there are much
dependencies to parentObject which makes it complicate.
At the end i will place such functionality to the API, so you can easy
install extensions with API only (hopefully)

> Thanks for the quick work on the proper fix!

no problem - looking forwartd to a "better" EM :)

vg Steffen