[TYPO3-templavoila] Page Module Look in Trunk

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Jul 28 12:33:56 CEST 2010

Hi,

Tolleiv.Nietsch schrieb:
> ---
> The current solution somehow followed the paradigm to avoid too many
> changes at a time - e.g. the look&feel in 4.2/4.3 didn't change even if
> the HTML-structure was modified to be 4.4 "compatible".
> If there's a nicer solution for 4.4 we should also discuss how 4.3 and
> 4.2 could/should change.

this is the main problem i think. Look&Feel changed in core from 4.3 to
4.4 - and TV has to take care of every version, that makes it very complex.

Maybe we should try to seperate these visuals and deliver kind of static
configurations to be included, one for 4.3, one for 4.4 and one for 4.5
like css_styled_content does. Ok, this is theoretical, only kind of
direction to go.

vg Steffen