[TYPO3-templavoila] Page Module Look in Trunk

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Wed Jul 28 11:59:05 CEST 2010

Hi,

@Ron - thanks for bringing this up - I also though that this might need
some more improvement.

I kind of agree to Steffen's opinion - icons should stay in a group and
somehow separated .

 From my perspective I'd say - if there's no title (text) in the
title-bar, there's also no reason to have it on the top of an element,
where the empty gray block is just wasting space most of the time.

I could think of layouts where all the action-icons sit at the left side
of an element (in one or two colums) and of course they only show up if
you hover over the element.

---
The current solution somehow followed the paradigm to avoid too many
changes at a time - e.g. the look&feel in 4.2/4.3 didn't change even if
the HTML-structure was modified to be 4.4 "compatible".
If there's a nicer solution for 4.4 we should also discuss how 4.3 and
4.2 could/should change.
---

Further ideas?

Cheers,