[TYPO3-templavoila] Page Module Look in Trunk

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Jul 28 10:37:21 CEST 2010

Hi,

B is the one which is like classic page module in trunk and 4.4.

With the delete icon or icons on the right:
in classic page module only icons on the right are "move up / move
down". We don't need that, we have drag&drop.
In general i don't like to have icons on the right as we can have CEs
with a big width (classic page module have small width alweays). That
means long way to go with the mouse. Imho all action icons should be at
one place.
The better way i think is usage of seperators for action groups. We
currently have 3: edit actions / clipboard actions / unlink/delete
actions, using seperator would seperate them in logic way, i think that
would raise usability.

vg Steffen