[TYPO3-templavoila] Page Module Look in Trunk

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Wed Jul 28 15:27:45 CEST 2010

Hi Tolleiv,

> I kind of agree to Steffen's opinion - icons should stay in a group and somehow separated .

I agree as well. I like everything on the left with separators. The separators would accomplish what I was after and do it better.

> From my perspective I'd say - if there's no title (text) in the title-bar, there's also no reason to have it on the top of an element, where the empty gray block is just wasting space most of the time.

I don't know if I follow you here. Mainly I want to make sure that the title is visible somewhere and not just when the element is hovered. The title is often very important when identifying elements.

But I do like the editing items only revealing when hovered.

Thanks,
Ron