[TYPO3-templavoila] StaticDS and multisites

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Tue Jul 27 13:35:52 CEST 2010

Ron Hall wrote:

Hi Andreas & Ron,

> [...] When you allow the user to see the DS and you have DSs unique to one site or the other it becomes a problem.

That, and for easier collaboration. I have a separate SCM repository for
each site. With the current approach I have to define a "master page"
that contains all DS xml files.

Appart from that it would be nice to enable special DataStructures only
on defined (sub)pages. With a PageTS Setting like
"additionalStaticDataStructurePaths" that would be possible.

Best,
Bastian