[TYPO3-templavoila] TV-Framework and switching page templates and updating TV

Tony Lush tlush at advancewm.com
Mon Jul 26 18:56:34 CEST 2010

I have a site set up with TYPO3 4.3.3 and TV 1.3.7 which is based on the
TV Framework before it was made into an extension. I am having an issue
when trying to switch from a 2-column template (one content area) to one
with two content areas. When I switch from one template to the other the
secondary content does not appear on the page. However if I create a new
page and use the same template, the secondary content is visible.

No errors are showing in the log for this action.

Because of this issue I am considering upgrading TV to the latest
version. Is there a procedure to follow, since the original TV had
modifications made for the Framework?

Thanks -- Tony Lush