[TYPO3-templavoila] StaticDS and multisites

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Tue Jul 27 13:09:25 CEST 2010

Hi Andi,

> I don't know why you actually think you will need a patch. Even copying of
> the template works fine with wec_config.

They are looking at the patch because the DSs are not limited to the individual sites by the GRSP. This is not an issue in the Framework because we do not (by default) let the editor see the DSs only the TOs. When you allow the user to see the DS and you have DSs unique to one site or the other it becomes a problem.

Thanks,
Ron Hall

Busy Noggin, Inc.
a web development agency

www.busynoggin.com
templavoila.busynoggin.com

Twitter: busynoggin (general web tweets)
Twitter: typo3ron (for TYPO3 specific tweets)

Facebook: Keep track of Busy Noggin, Inc. by clicking "like" on our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Busy-Noggin-Inc/114526831896689