[TYPO3-templavoila] StaticDS and multisites

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Tue Jul 27 12:58:22 CEST 2010

Hi Bastian

we are running multiple multiwebsites using the framework without any
problem either we put a global storage page for each site or serve the data
from a central folder.

I don't know why you actually think you will need a patch. Even copying of
the template works fine with wec_config.

You only need to define a variable for the path of fileadmin/config/skins

Andi