[TYPO3-templavoila] Templavoila 1.5.3 Tsconfig

Romain Roy Romain.Roy at infoteam.ch
Thu Dec 16 09:26:51 CET 2010

Hello everybody,

I've two questions about tsconfig :

First question :

If I use this code :

templavoila.wizards.newContentElement.wizardItems.common.show := removeFromList(bullets)

The result is the < common > tabs is totally removed ! I tested with bullets or others, the result is the same.

But, the fucntion < addList() > is OK

Have you any idea ?

My second question :

In the wizard, Is it possible to remove a wizard Items for Example :

Textpic have two items with imageorient=17 and the other with imagorient=8

I know that the wizardItems are in the php file < db_new_content_el.php > but I prefer change this with tsconfig that PHP ;-)

Thanks for your help

Have a nice day

Romain