[TYPO3-templavoila] condition typoscript tx_templavoila_pi1.current_field

Chris Müller mueller at cyperfection.de
Fri Dec 17 16:00:49 CET 2010

Hi Romain,

according to the documentation it seems that the register
"tx_templavoila_pi1.current_field" is only available in the datastructure:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/templavoila/1.5.3/view/1/6/#id2508081

But you can set an own register in your typoscript section of the
datastructure:

<field_content type="array">
   <tx_templavoila type="array">
     <TypoScript><![CDATA[
       10 = LOAD_REGISTER
       10.column_name = content

       20 = RECORDS
       20.source.current = 1
       20.tables = tt_content

       30 = RESTORE_REGISTER
     ]]></TypoScript>

<field_contentright type="array">
   <tx_templavoila type="array">
     <TypoScript><![CDATA[
       10 = LOAD_REGISTER
       10.column_name = contentright

       20 = RECORDS
       20.source.current = 1
       20.tables = tt_content

       30 = RESTORE_REGISTER
     ]]></TypoScript>

Now you should use the condition in the setup section of a typoscript
template (above code untested, but should work).

Regards,
Chris.