[TYPO3-templavoila] Templavoila 1.5.3 Tsconfig

Chris Müller mueller at cyperfection.de
Fri Dec 17 08:33:55 CET 2010

Hi Romain,

> templavoila.wizards.newContentElement.wizardItems.common.show := removeFromList(bullets)
> The result is the<  common>  tabs is totally removed ! I tested with bullets or others, the result is the same.
> But, the fucntion<  addList()>  is OK
> Have you any idea ?

I can't confirm this. I use the same code (remove the bullets ce) but
everything works with Templavoila 1.5.3. I tried it with an admin user
and with a restricted user in workspace. Perhaps you can post you
complete page ts for templavoila.

> My second question :
> In the wizard, Is it possible to remove a wizard Items for Example :
> Textpic have two items with imageorient=17 and the other with imagorient=8
> I know that the wizardItems are in the php file<  db_new_content_el.php>  but I prefer change this with tsconfig that PHP ;-)

Yes, just look at the TCEFORM:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tsconfig/4.3.2/view/1/5/#id2506208

You can remove some entries from imageorient with the following page ts:
TCEFORM.tt_content.imageorient.removeItems = 8,17

> Thanks for your help

You're welcome.

Regards,
Chris.