[TYPO3-templavoila] create copy of fce in other language

Tolleiv Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Mon Aug 30 13:31:33 CEST 2010

Am 29.08.2010 12:09, schrieb Andreas Kiessling:

> Setting it to 1 means, i want separate content elements for the
> localization, so the links should be shown if the language is not set to
> [All]. I know, the guide recommends langDisable for "container elements"
> and inheritance mode for content, but that's no reason to generally
> disable the links for all templavoila_pi1 elements.

language [All] + localization??? Won't work as you hope it will even if
I'd enable these links ;)

But you're right langDisabled=1 + language=0 should show the links -
but, from my point of view the result in terms of the flexform-output is
not really defined in these cases .... but that's something you'd have
to live with...

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--