[TYPO3-templavoila] create copy of fce in other language

Andreas Kiessling andreas.kiessling at web.de
Sun Aug 29 12:09:44 CEST 2010

Hi Tolleiv,

Am 29.08.10 11:33, schrieb Tolleiv.Nietsch:
> "langDisable = 1" means that you're no going to localize the FCEs of
> this type ... so hiding these links is just fine. Please read the
> Frontend Localization Guide to understand the TemplaVoila localization
> concepts.

Sure, i have read them.
langDisable in a flexform means, "No inline localization of the
element.". So when this is set to 0, it is fine to not show the links.

Setting it to 1 means, i want separate content elements for the
localization, so the links should be shown if the language is not set to
[All]. I know, the guide recommends langDisable for "container elements"
and inheritance mode for content, but that's no reason to generally
disable the links for all templavoila_pi1 elements.

Regards,
Andreas