[TYPO3-templavoila] templavoila framework - TS inclusion

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Wed Apr 7 15:05:22 CEST 2010

>> Maybe there are other complicating factors in this particular case, but
>> I regularly set TSconfig settings with t3lib_extMgm::addPageTSConfig()
>> in ext_tables.php
>
> All skin extensions from WEC come with a skin_tsconfig.ts but no documentation. A friend of mine had problem making the skin "work" until I told him to use INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT in pageTS.

Thanks guys. I will ask Jeff. I was under the impression it could not be done when an extension.

If we end up with that, I would say be careful what TSconfig you put in a skin if you ever intend to distribute it to others. Setting things like RTE classes would be the thing to do as they affect the look of the site, but hiding fields and such would be the kind of thing I would put in the page properties on a per site basis. Of course, if you never intend to distribute it then no problem.

Thanks,
Ron