[TYPO3-templavoila] templavoila framework - TS inclusion

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed Apr 7 14:13:21 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 07.04.2010 14:04, Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> Ron Hall wrote:
>> The skin_tsconfig.ts file was eliminated once the framework became an
>> extension since TSconfig cannot be included by an extension. You can
>> simply put those values in TSconfig in the page properties of the
>> root page of your site.
>
> Maybe there are other complicating factors in this particular case, but
> I regularly set TSconfig settings with t3lib_extMgm::addPageTSConfig()
> in ext_tables.php

All skin extensions from WEC come with a skin_tsconfig.ts but no
documentation. A friend of mine had problem making the skin "work" until
I told him to use INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT in pageTS.

Would be cool either to have a documentation (README file) in those exts
or to be able to load the page TS automatically.

Cheers
Xavier