[TYPO3-templavoila] templavoila framework - TS inclusion

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Wed Apr 7 15:34:09 CEST 2010

Hello again,

I do have an answer from Jeff.

>>> Maybe there are other complicating factors in this particular case, but
>>> I regularly set TSconfig settings with t3lib_extMgm::addPageTSConfig()
>>> in ext_tables.php

Yes, there is a complicating factor. We do not use that method because it would set the page TSconf globally and could cause issues  in multi-site installations.

>> All skin extensions from WEC come with a skin_tsconfig.ts but no documentation. A friend of mine had problem making the skin "work" until I told him to use INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT in pageTS.

That file in the WEC extension is a left over as they originally started developing skins before the framework was an extension. It is possible to use INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT to bring in a file of TSconf. I do this in the QuickSite but keep the file separate from the skin.

Thanks,
Ron