[TYPO3-templavoila] Public Release of the TV Framework I Use

Fernando Arconada falcifer2001 at yahoo.es
Wed Jul 15 16:05:09 CEST 2009

Hi Ron

I have tested a bit your TV framework, it's really great. I have a few
comments about it:

a) you have made some changes to improve the BE layout. Would you mind to
make a patch and submit it? that look&feel it's something that TV must
have

b) I was working in a similar project and i was considering using YAML
(yaml.de is a CSS framework) to get something like the one you got. Why
you are using you own CSS framework and not YUI or YAML? i think that a
"standard" framework it's better for everyone

c) I miss some technical domentation in the side of Typoscript. For
example how did you do the conditional include of the "field_feature".

You did a GREAT framework. In special it's very interesting from workflow
point of view, this is cause I miss some doc to be able to make my own
framework with your workflow and philosophy

Well done and thanks for your efford

Kind Regards

Fernando Arconada