[TYPO3-templavoila] Public Release of the TV Framework I Use

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Wed Jul 15 02:43:04 CEST 2009

Hello Fellow TV Enthusiasts,

I have just publicly released templavoila.busynoggin.com which
explains the framework I use to develop sites with TemplaVoila and
provides a starter site based on that framework.

I will be presenting a tutorial on this framework at T2CON09-Frankfurt.

This is conceptually a little bit different approach to using
TemplaVoila and I do not promise the approach is for everybody. But it
has revolutionized my site building and I have received encouragement
from other qualified TYPO3 developers that I am on the right track.

So if you get a chance, take a look a see what you think. There is a 6
minute video on the front page that gives a overview of the approach.

Thanks,
Ron Hall
Busy Noggin, Inc.