[TYPO3-templavoila] Survay: Which TV extensions do you use often?

Martin Schoenbeck ms.usenet.nospam at schoenbeck.de
Tue Dec 22 14:39:02 CET 2009

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> Kay Strobach schrieb:
>> Hello Steffen,
>>
>> kb_tv_cont_slide
>> fully agree
>>

> yes, i think the most popular. There are plans to integrate, but with a
> bit more option:
> slide, new content replace
> slide, new content aggregate
>
> all should be possible to define in mapping module.

While you are at it, it would be nice to have an option to work on pages
with a shortcut without having to set it to standard. I have most
kb_tv_cont_slide entries on pages with a shortcut. Working in the list view
isn't as intuitive.

Martin
--
Bitte nicht an der E-Mail-Adresse fummeln, die paßt so.