[TYPO3-templavoila] Survay: Which TV extensions do you use often?

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Dec 9 21:25:31 CET 2009

Hi,

Kay Strobach schrieb:
> Hello Steffen,
>
> kb_tv_cont_slide
> fully agree

yes, i think the most popular. There are plans to integrate, but with a
bit more option:
slide, new content replace
slide, new content aggregate

all should be possible to define in mapping module.

> until now, nh_tvdragndrop
>
> and some time ago i've seen a podcast about templavoilafirewall
> i would like to use it, if it would be implemented.
> http://typo3.org/podcasts/kasper/?tx_podkast_pi1[pointer]=1&cHash=3982d63f27
>

> i like the idea to allow fce's in special areas only.

yes. Fortunally we have two guys from AOE in the team, the ext was
developed by AOE. I'm sure we'll find a way.

vg Steffen