[TYPO3-templavoila] Survay: Which TV extensions do you use often?

Christian Welzel gawain at camlann.de
Wed Dec 9 21:40:16 CET 2009

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> we'd like to know which are the TV extensions you use often. This will
> help us to see which things are missed most. Many extensions need to
> XCLASS and we want to prevent that in future, so either the feature will
> be implemented or a proper hook will be integrated.

me_templavoilalayout2

This is because i can change the backend layout depending on the TO.
I think its possible to change the layout with the TS, but that is not
what i want.

--
 MfG, Christian Welzel

  GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/key.asc
  Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15