[TYPO3-templavoila] T3D: import, but mapping information for my DS/TO is missing

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu Apr 9 13:44:34 CEST 2009

Hi Daniela,

  >> FYI, I made an private extension that is capable of creating back a
>> whole TV DS/TO and mapping. I use it to quickly configure a website that
>> should be created multiple times. I just have to read a dump of the
>> mapping field and put it again in a SQL statement. It just works great.
 >
> I´m interested in your extension. Can you make it public or send it to me?

It's part of the ext_update.php script of my extension. I use it to
quickly setup a website. Actually the extension in itself is not very
interesting, but it creates the DS from a copy of the XML I stored in
fileadmin/templates/... and then perform an UPDATE query to restore the
map (which I previously saved too in a file). It's not trickier as this.

Actually there was a will once to be able to externally store the DS.
This would prevent first part of my "trick" but it was not yet done.

Regards

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html