[TYPO3-templavoila] TypoScript with TV

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Thu Sep 18 21:23:20 CEST 2008

Hi,

>> I hope it is not. Using OO is very easy, docbook editing more
>> difficult. We will have more extensions without any documentation at all.
>
> i Think there compfy Docbook Editors out there, im personaly don't like
> Office (MS and Open)
> not very mutch. but im more the plaintext type of guy anyway. i think we
> simply have to wait
> and see what comes :)

Well there's a (vague) plan to move at least the Core Doc to Docbook as
it would help collaborating on the doc. I don't really know what the
status on this, but I'm going to investigate, now that I have steeped my
fingers in the Core Docs :-)

Obviously a lot depends on the availability of good software for
producing Docbook format.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter