[TYPO3-templavoila] TypoScript with TV

Christian Wolff Chris at connye.com
Thu Sep 18 20:02:33 CEST 2008

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 17:39:46 +0200, Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]
<dmitry at typo3.org> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Christian Wolff wrote:
>> but i guess for typo3 version 4.x the Offical documentation format will
>> still be keep Ooo
>> and for 5.x it will be docbook.
>
> I hope it is not. Using OO is very easy, docbook editing more difficult.
> We will have more extensions without any documentation at all.

i Think there compfy Docbook Editors out there, im personaly don't like
Office (MS and Open)
not very mutch. but im more the plaintext type of guy anyway. i think we
simply have to wait
and see what comes :)

>> hopefully the typo3.org will modify the TER to automaticaly generate
>> pdf's out of Ooo's
>
> I do not think so. Everyone is busy and this is not top proirity.

but we can hope anyway :)

chris

--
Christian Wolff // Berlin