[TYPO3-templavoila] kb content slide

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat Oct 11 17:57:09 CEST 2008

Joerg Wagner schrieb:
> Hi Steffen,
>
> 2 days ago Niels Fröhling wrote in this group under title "Content Slide
> with KB TV Slide":
>
> --snip--
> The problem with the KB-code is that it's incompatible in the best case
> and destructive in the worst (not that we don't have that allready
> anyway  :-)  The assumption is that DS is identical over the whole
> root-line, that TO is identical, that languages are defined in some
> specific way, that all elements are mapped, and so on, and so on.
> Otherwise I would just have pasted the function into _pi1.
> --snap--
>
> Looks like changing the DS in the rootline breaks the correct function
> of kbtvcontslide.
>
> Cheers,
> Jörg.

Hi Joerg,

i looked to the code and it's not so complicate so i see no real reason
for the "destructive" part.

Anyway Niels work with us in a team and we are on the way to integrate
"slide" directly in TV. No more fiddling in the XML, simply check in
mapping module "slide" :-)

have a look here to get some appetite:
http://web27.gknetzwerk.de/index.php?id=42

vg Steffen