[TYPO3-templavoila] kb content slide

Joerg Wagner news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Sat Oct 11 18:45:05 CEST 2008

Hi Steffen,

yeah, the code is not too complex - just had to dive into it to find a
bug in one of my sites.
When you are at it:  Sliding an integer field reveals some wired effects:
Before the integer field is used for the first time, sliding down from
parent pages works fine. After first usage it will never work again
because the code always finds an integer value in the current page
(emptying it just resets the int to zero, which is definitely a value).
I suggest to handle int fields that have a slide property in a way that
a value of zero activates the slide.

Cheers,
Jörg.