[TYPO3-templavoila] kb content slide

Joerg Wagner news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Sat Oct 11 17:30:07 CEST 2008

Hi Steffen,

2 days ago Niels Fröhling wrote in this group under title "Content Slide
with KB TV Slide":

--snip--
The problem with the KB-code is that it's incompatible in the best case
and destructive in the worst (not that we don't have that allready
anyway  :-)  The assumption is that DS is identical over the whole
root-line, that TO is identical, that languages are defined in some
specific way, that all elements are mapped, and so on, and so on.
Otherwise I would just have pasted the function into _pi1.
--snap--

Looks like changing the DS in the rootline breaks the correct function
of kbtvcontslide.

Cheers,
Jörg.