[TYPO3-templavoila] Inserting text with images descritpion text confuses editors

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun Oct 5 00:18:32 CEST 2008

Hi,

"Thomas Rehhoff" <thomasr at REMOVETHISlinkfactory.dk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1223132469.16300.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.netfielders.de...
> Lol, nope, not frustrated - Daddy's not mad, Daddy's just very. very
> disappointed  ;-)
> As I said, I have taugt t3 for many years and this is one of the things
> where I'd say I have a pretty good user-proofed basis to back up my claim.

that's the sort of input we need all the time. There is an HCI team which is
the first address for such. But very few people claimed there for bad
usibility, why?
If you teach and you feel that something goes wrong for most people, why not
posting and discuss that immediately? That's what the newsgroups are for!

vg Steffen