[TYPO3-templavoila] Inserting text with images descritpion text confuses editors

Thomas Rehhoff thomasr at REMOVETHISlinkfactory.dk
Sat Oct 4 17:04:05 CEST 2008

Lol, nope, not frustrated - Daddy's not mad, Daddy's just very. very
disappointed  ;-)
As I said, I have taugt t3 for many years and this is one of the things
where I'd say I have a pretty good user-proofed basis to back up my claim.

bye
Thomas

news:mailman.42175.1223128020.4573.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.netfielders.de...