[TYPO3-templavoila] Inserting text with images descritpion text confuses editors

Niels Fröhling niels.froehling at adsignum.com
Sat Oct 4 15:46:51 CEST 2008

 Hy Thomas
> _____change______   _______the______ ______wizard______!
>
> 'nuff said - it's weekend .....
 Hehe, frustrated. :-)

 As will a lot of things, this is a matter of preconfiguration. You are
able to turn the undesired elements of the wizard off. AFAIK even in
TS-config. In some things (for me) Typo is mis-preconfigured, but I try
not to moan, and just change it (every time all over again with every
Typo-instance).

 A real complete overhaul of the Wizard is IMHO not necesary, and I
don't exactly see the golden pre-prepared alternative. Also it should
not offend even more (conservative?) people. There is just one way to
nail it: make an evaluation with as much people as possible and point
the finger to the culprit. Otherwise there is no momentum to break out
of the existing dependency-labyrinth. "Gefahr erkannt, Gefahr gebannt"

 I for example often hack my Typo-core, and make the real cool things
^TM. But are they so cool for the 150k other users and developers too?
 I don't have the ability to make verified claims (I'm one man), so they
stay with me.

 Ciao
    Niels