[TYPO3-templavoila] Inserting text with images descritpion text confuses editors

Thomas Rehhoff thomasr at REMOVETHISlinkfactory.dk
Sat Oct 4 11:14:50 CEST 2008

Hmm ok, but my aim is to change it, because it's cluddering the perception
of the user, to what's actually achievable and what not. I think TYPO3 for
far too long has been a project done by developers, for developers, to
developers. Many other major CMS' gain popularity because they'er easy to
use, why shouldn't TYPO3? I'm not neglecting, the sheer force of TYPO3 - you
can do everything with it, but again, the majority of users in
coorperations, are not technicians.

I'm basing my pronouncements on my many years as TYPO3 course teacher for
editors, administrators and developers. A contact, which many developer may
not have. I'm not saying I'm right, I'm just refelcting on the feedback I
get and what's my general impression on how especially the everyday user,
percieves the system.
Besides, it's such a simple change, nothing technical - but it would ease
the day and remove the confusion. So

'nuff said - it's weekend .....
Best
Thomas