[TYPO3-templavoila] Future work on TemplaVoila

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 21:11:35 CET 2008

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> As TV is on forge, does we really need an extra list or shall we use
> forge issue tracker? Second has the advantage that you get mails from.
> Discussing development can stay in this list, why not? It's mixed up atm
> with help questions and dev stuff too, the more splitting may confuse,
> but it's a question of taste.

Description of the project on Forge says: "Issue tracking in on
bugs.typo3.org" ;) The reason for it is simple: there are lots of
issues there. Transferring all of them to ferge will not add any
value to the project.

> If you need any help (organizing stuff etc) feel free to ask me. You
> also still have an account on my server where you find a TV version with
> all the patches is so you may test and look how it look and feel atm,
> Niels was very busy the last time!

Thanks!

> I really look forward, and i'm sure that many people will participate in
> discussions, plans etc, so that it won't be needed to xclass everything
> and publish in extensions :-)

Sure! There is no need for XCLASSing at all. Hooks are always
possible and many things are possible if they are compatible with
existing behaviour and do not destroy existing features :)

TYPO3 translations support
In the blog:
http://typo3bloke.net/post-details/max_os_x_use_php_help_in_chm_format/