[TYPO3-templavoila] Future work on TemplaVoila

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Nov 12 18:58:21 CET 2008

Hi Dmitry,

great to hear that!

As TV is on forge, does we really need an extra list or shall we use
forge issue tracker? Second has the advantage that you get mails from.
Discussing development can stay in this list, why not? It's mixed up atm
with help questions and dev stuff too, the more splitting may confuse,
but it's a question of taste.

If you need any help (organizing stuff etc) feel free to ask me. You
also still have an account on my server where you find a TV version with
all the patches is so you may test and look how it look and feel atm,
Niels was very busy the last time!

I really look forward, and i'm sure that many people will participate in
discussions, plans etc, so that it won't be needed to xclass everything
and publish in extensions :-)

Let's rock on this great extension!

vg Steffen