[TYPO3-templavoila] Future work on TemplaVoila

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Nov 12 22:24:18 CET 2008

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Description of the project on Forge says: "Issue tracking in on
> bugs.typo3.org" ;) The reason for it is simple: there are lots of
> issues there. Transferring all of them to ferge will not add any
> value to the project.

ok, np. Then an additional list make sense, i can give Luc a mail. I
would suggest typo3.teams.templavoila.

>> I really look forward, and i'm sure that many people will participate in
>> discussions, plans etc, so that it won't be needed to xclass everything
>> and publish in extensions :-)
>
> Sure! There is no need for XCLASSing at all. Hooks are always
> possible and many things are possible if they are compatible with
> existing behaviour and do not destroy existing features :)

yes, but most extensions i saw do the xclass (sry, but i hate this :D)

May be we should start a Wiki page describing all hooks, also describing
the API with some examples how to use.

vg Steffen