[TYPO3-templavoila] Templavoila problems

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sat May 24 00:05:08 CEST 2008

Hello,

> Thanks very much for your kind help. I will watch the vedios you told me
> carefully. The templavoila looks like typo3, very powerful but very
> complicated and not so friendly. Sometimes I don't know where I can find a
> helpful tutorial.

You cannot feel comfortable with TYPO3 in a few weeks. It really takes
months to start understanding concepts and how things work together.

As Dmitry told you, the documentation Futuristic Template Building is
well written and even if its screenshot are outdated (I agree), the
concepts are there and it really works fine. And the release that was
made about 4-5 months ago greatly improved mapping process. It's really
a must-have extension and a really easy way of creating websites.

My process for making a website?

1) Design it in Dreamweaver
2) Test it with different browsers
3) Integrate it with TemplaVoila