[TYPO3-templavoila] Templavoila problems

LinTong pcu84424 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 23:16:31 CEST 2008

To Dulepov

I'm sorry I forgot what you said 2 days ago and thanks for your patience to
tell me again.Thanks all the same.

To Schwarz

Thanks very much for your kind help. I will watch the vedios you told me
carefully. The templavoila looks like typo3, very powerful but very
complicated and not so friendly. Sometimes I don't know where I can find a
helpful tutorial.

2008/5/20 Daniel Schwarz <schwarz at lise.de>:

> On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] <dmitry at typo3.org>
> wrote:
>
> > LinTong wrote:
> > > i am a newbie of templavoila and even i don't know what the templavoila
> > can
> > > do.  The manual in typo3.org does not say it clear, I think. And the
> > worst
> > > problem is that the UI is so unfriendly that somebody told me to remap
> > the
> > > template and i spent 1 hour searching the remap function. Who can
> kindly
> > > tell me what templavoila can exactly do.
> > >
> > > I know it's a powerful template parser and I have parsed a CSS template
> > into
> > > typo3 by using templavoila and the dynamic menu works well. what else
> can
> > it
> > > do? I think I can use FCE to create a page content which has a fixed
> > > structure. I don't know how to write a simple data structure by using
> > > XML. Is there any tutorial for FCE?  what is the templat object?
> >
> > I wrote the name of tutorial to you already on May 18th, 23:59. It does
> not
> > look like you read it. Why you are asking again when you already got the
> > pointer?
> >

> I have to agree that documentation is not very helpfull. Btw: Please don´t
> be so rude to newbies ;-)
>
> The best way to step inside Templavoila (and some other advanced
> TYPO3-Topics) is to have a look at the podcasts of Kasper he published in
> December 2006.
>
> http://typo3.org/podcasts/kasper/
>
> Take 2 hours time and have a look at these 5 videos.
>
> Best Regards
> Daniel

Best Regards
LinTong(Pierre)