[TYPO3-templavoila] Templavoila problems

Daniel Schwarz schwarz at lise.de
Tue May 20 21:25:38 CEST 2008

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] <dmitry at typo3.org>
wrote:

> LinTong wrote:
> > i am a newbie of templavoila and even i don't know what the templavoila
> can
> > do.  The manual in typo3.org does not say it clear, I think. And the
> worst
> > problem is that the UI is so unfriendly that somebody told me to remap
> the
> > template and i spent 1 hour searching the remap function. Who can kindly
> > tell me what templavoila can exactly do.
> >
> > I know it's a powerful template parser and I have parsed a CSS template
> into
> > typo3 by using templavoila and the dynamic menu works well. what else can
> it
> > do? I think I can use FCE to create a page content which has a fixed
> > structure. I don't know how to write a simple data structure by using
> > XML. Is there any tutorial for FCE?  what is the templat object?
>
> I wrote the name of tutorial to you already on May 18th, 23:59. It does not
> look like you read it. Why you are asking again when you already got the
> pointer?

I have to agree that documentation is not very helpfull. Btw: Please don´t
be so rude to newbies ;-)

The best way to step inside Templavoila (and some other advanced
TYPO3-Topics) is to have a look at the podcasts of Kasper he published in
December 2006.

http://typo3.org/podcasts/kasper/

Take 2 hours time and have a look at these 5 videos.

Best Regards
Daniel