[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE with multiple DAM images zoomed with Thickbox

Andreas Jonderko anj2j at yahoo.de
Sun Jan 27 14:22:59 CET 2008

Ian Solo schrieb:
> Hi all!
> ********************************[start]****************************
> 10 = IMGTEXT
> 10 < tt_content.image.20
> 10.imgList.cObject {
>         refField = field_image
>         userFunc = tx_damtvc_tsfe->fetchFileList
> }
>
> 10.maxW = 135
>
> 10.1 = IMAGE
> 10.1.file.import.current = 1
> 10.1.file.import.listNum = 0
>
> 10.1.imageLinkWrap {
>     enable.field = field_enlarge
>
>     typolink.parameter.field = currentValue_kidjls9dksoje
>     typolink.parameter.wrap = |
>
>     typolink.ATagParams.dataWrap = class="thickbox"
> }
> ********************************[end]******************************
>
> I guess the problem is in the line:
> typolink.parameter.field = currentValue_kidjls9dksoje
>
> I know, it's a bad trick that I made ;p but I don't know how to pass the
> "fileadmin/user_upload/imageX.jpg" parameter to the HREF of the A tag.
>
> Please, can I have some tips to solve this problem?
>
> Thank you very much!ian

Normaly, you have to work with "typolink.parameter.insertData = 1" and
"current = 1" with TV ... maybe it helps...:

#typolink example:

  typolink{
   title = Blinklist
   parameter = http://target.de/go.php&Url={field:field_url}
   parameter.insertData = 1
   wrap = <li> | </li>
  }

#Imageexample:

10 = IMAGE
10.file.import = uploads/tx_templavoila/
10.file.import.current = 1
10.file.import.listNum = 0
10.file.maxW = 100
10.file.maxH = 100