[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE with multiple DAM images zoomed with Thickbox

Ian Solo ian at webian.it
Sun Jan 27 18:02:39 CET 2008

Hi Andreas,
thank you very much for your answer.

I tried with your tip but it sill doesn't work. :(
I can only make the right A tag for the first image as before.

If I load 2 images in the BE I have the object 10.imgList that correctly
have this content:
fileadmin/user_upload/Prova3/macchina1.jpg,fileadmin/user_upload/Prova3/macchina2.jpg

Those are the 2 paths of the 2 images comma separated.

But I still can't pass the 2nd image to the imageLinkWrap parameter.

Any other tip will be much appreciated.

Thanks!ian